Man Who Attacked Saif Ali Khan Claims False Implication, Appeals to Court

Mumbai (The Uttam Hindu): Shariful Islam Shahzad, accused of attacking Saif Ali Khan, has filed a petition in the Mumbai Sessions Court. The accused has claimed that he has not committed any crime. He says that the allegations against him are false and a conspiracy has been hatched to implicate him. Islam's lawyer said that a false case has been registered against his client. He has never been involved in any crime.
I have been falsely implicated…, the person who attacked Saif Ali Khan pleaded to the court: The lawyer says that Shariful Islam has cooperated in the investigation so far. The petition also said that the investigation team has collected all the evidence including CCTV footage and call recordings. In such a situation, there is no possibility that the accused will tamper with the evidence. Islam is accused of breaking into Saif Ali Khan's house with the intention of robbery on the night of January 16. He attacked Saif Ali Khan and his maid Geeta. It is alleged that Islam attacked with a stick and a hexa blade.
Saif Ali Khan suffered serious injuries after the incident. A case was also registered against Alima Philip, who is a staff member of Saif Ali Khan. This case is going on in the Bandra Magistrate Court. After the Bandra Police files the charge sheet, the case will be shifted to the Sessions Court. The bail plea states that punishing Islam in this manner before he is sentenced does not serve any purpose. The Bandra Police has not yet filed a charge sheet in this case. The court may soon hear Islam's bail plea.
